Jay has been active in IC & I (Industrial Commercial and Investment) Real Estate for over 20 plus years. A full time commercial specialist, Jay has broad experience in Commercial buildings sales and leasing, industrial warehousing, and distribution activity, business evaluation and marketing. As an independent commercial brokerage firm, RE/MAX Jay Cousins Realty has enjoyed significant success over the years and continues to increase market share in the ever growing Vancouver Island economy. Participation in four active global websites, print media advertising, and Vancouver Island based local exposure has allowed a very large number of satisfied customers to continue to bring their real estate needs to RE/MAX Jay Cousins Realty.
1. Full Service commercial property leasing and sales
2. Active industrial client placement, build to suit opportunity development, industrial building and land sales, short term and long term leasing
3. Small business evaluation, franchise presentation, hospitality industry marketing, and overall general business sales
Jay is a UBC graduate with a Bachelor of Commerce degree in marketing. After a successful entrepreneurial career as owner operator of a retail complex, a wholesale distribution company, and a consumer products sales agency, Jay moved his family to Nanaimo, BC. Jay continues to maintain a network of fellow businessmen both within real estate and without. In addition to long standing client relationships, an active network of IC & I Realtors from both Victoria and the Lower Mainland continue to be cultivated. Faster results to real estate opportunities for both buyer and sellers continue to be the achievable goal.
1. RE/MAX Chairmans Club, Platimum Club, Hall of Fame and Lifetime Achievement Award member
2. Past Chairman of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board Commercial Division
3. Past Chairman of VIREB Commercial Building Awards
4. Member Canadian Commercial Council of Realtors
5. Past president of the Nanaimo Tidesmen Barbershop Chorus
6. Lifetime member of the Harley Owners Group
7. Member 'Smokin Oldies' Hot Rod Car Club
8. Active family with 2 adult children and 4 grandchildren
9. Consistent Top 10% of RE/MAX Realtor within the local organization