COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGMENT
The Expense Side
(a) Operating Budget Preparation, including
- Annual scheduled operating expenses such as utilities, maintenance,
repairs, HVAC, janitorial, property taxes, landscaping and
- GST collection and crediting.
- Monthly operating statements within 10 days of month end to include current month, year to date and budgeted values variances.
(b) Capital budget preparation for scheduled renovation, modernization, alternative use considerations, or redevelopment.
(c) Maintenance and Repair Controls, including
- Routine maintenance management for janitorial issues, garbage disposal, snow and ice removal, lights and fixtures, maintenance, etc.
- Service contracts maintenance is required including HVAC Systems, elevator, security, janitorial fire prevention system etc.,
- Corrective maintenance and repair control, including broken glass replacement, door functioning, washroom fixtures and sewer/ water drains, electrical ballast replacement, electrical overloads, general malfunctions, etc.
- Preventative maintenance controls, including inspections, adjustments, repairs and performance analysis as required to structural and mechanical components.